Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good Girl Gone Bad

I've done something terrible. I can't believe I have succumbed to this, but my kids leave the healthy stuff sitting in their lunch boxes all day until the carefully, lovingly chosen and prepared items are dumped out after camp. I, previously known as the organic girl, the healthy mom, who lived in a house where juice boxes and Doritos were not permitted, have just purchased at the local grocery store: White Castle hamburgers, Banquet chicken nuggets, a Ritz snack assortment pack of things like cheese nips and "snack mix," and also a six-pack of those little fruit in jello servings. I also bought fresh fruit and good wheat bread, and our Planet Organics produce box arrives tomorrow, but still, I am ashamed of myself.

But maybe my lean and mean kids will eat something?

No comments: